Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Embarrassing but true...

I have now watched the video 4 times. Three on 5/14 (helping many people at desk) and once tonight. Too true....text is unilinear (and this word is not in spell check)...and yes hypertext---links.
Also checked out Washingtonpost.com and CNN.com. Noticed that CNN not only has the Blogs, podcasts, email alerts....but one can read it in different languages including Espanol and Arabic.

Read OCLC Newsletter article by Michael Stephens. I am pleased that there will not be"Techno-worship". However if we want to continue to make our pressence felt....we must keep up with new tech....as my mother keeps saying "this isn't my world anymore".....this from a great grandmother who emails regularly and checks all of her (and dad's) medical issues on-line.

So....where's my CEU!!!??

3 comments:

Meerkatdon said...

How about Cheers, Encouragement, and...uh...Utterances?

hravan said...

Welcome to Web 2.0! Skip ahead to Twitter. We are having lots of fun there at my branch and around the system.

aacpltrepp said...

Hold your horses re: the CEU's! I'm trying to check in on everyone's blog and make comments as time permits. I'll get to CEU's next week! JLT